Guy McLendon Presents @ NORML Fundraiser - April 23 - Houston, TX

  • Guy McLendon
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 5:08 PM
      Dear Friends,

      You are cordially invited to attend the NORML fundraiser that I will be presenting at ...

      Here's a copy of my presentation:

      My time slot is this:  7:30PM to 7:45PM

      Here's a link to the restaurant website where you can get travel directions:

      Generally, the restaurant is located in downtown Houston off I-10 between the intersections of I-10/I-45 and I-10/I-59 ...

      The fundraiser schedule includes bands, and guest speakers:

      Time:  4:20PM ... starting with speaker Ed Rosenthal ... going until about 2:00AM

      Bands:  Slapshifter, Guy Schwartz and the New Jack Hippies, Mikado, Sean Reefer and the Resin Valley Boys, Grooving Ground, Plump, Hightailers, Mark May and the Agitators

      Please contact Randy Wall of NORML for updates & other info:  rwall@...

      Respectfully yours,

      Guy McLendon

      www.libertycoalition.us