Welcome, new members, to RLC-Action!

  • RLCstatechapters@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009
      Greetings,

      We have several new subscribers to RLC-Action, and I wanted welcome them to the group.  The moderators of this group (several RLC Board members) will be taking a more pro-active approach to focus this forum and expand its membership.

      RLC-Action is intended members who are interested in developing and pursuing strategies or tactics and facilitating activism in the states.  It's a good forum for those of you who are not in a state with a chartered RLC affiliate to see what RLC affiliates are up to. (For example, Florida RLC members just lobbied at the State House -- see www.RLC.org/blog/ for details).

      The Republican Liberty Caucus National Convention will be taking place this weekend in Jacksonville.  I hope to meet many of you there.  In the meantime, don't be shy about posting items of accomplishment or of action.  Learning what works and what does not work is critical to our future successes.  This forum is for those dedicated to achieving our goals and developing methods that will work to implement our cherished principles.

      Sincerely,

      Aaron
      Secertary, RLC
      www.RLC.org