RLC National Convention Attendees

  • RLCstatechapters@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2009
      Dear All,

      I have just reviewed the list of RLC Convention attendees, and it looks like we have attendees coming from all over!  We are expecting 75+ RLC Delegates and nearly 200 dinner guests to hear Dr. Lawrence Reed and former Reagan Aide Dan Quiggle.

      Among the states represented with Delegates at the Convention: FL, GA, MD, MN, NY, NC, TN, TX, VA, WV.  Additionally, I expect delegates from Alabama, California, and Mississippi, but they haven't yet registered.

      Look forward to seeing you all in Jacksonville next weekend!

      www.RLC.org/Convention09/ to register today!

      Aaron
      Secretary & Chapter Director,
      Republican Liberty Caucus [USA]
      http://www.RLC.org/blog/

      “The 2010 election cycle is just around the corner. We must
      redouble our efforts to educate our fellow citizens, recruit and
      support liberty candidates, and marshal our resources for the
      battle ahead.” – Ron Paul

      Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make meals for under $10.