Re: [RLC-Action] Re: Bill of Rights

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 20, 2009
      The simplest explanation for Bill's post was that RLC-Action is not for
      discussing political philosophy but -- TA DAAAA! -- for discussing
      action items. There is a forum (which I left some time ago because of
      the "angels and pinheads" discussions) called RLC-Discuss (or some
      such). That's where the Bill of Rights discussion should be taken.
      RLC-Action is not for discussing pinheads.

      --- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! -- http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 20, 2009
        Did I read this right? He's quitting because Bill told him he'd
        posted his endless screed to the wrong list? I thought Conway was
        made of sterner stuff than that.