An article on communicating libertarian values to the general population

  • John Pankratz
    Message 1 of 27 , Oct 22, 2004
      An article on communicating libertarian values to the general population.
      Here's a clue: It ain't easy.

      http://www.lewrockwell.com/wilson-jl/wilson-james17.html
    • Bruno Behrend
      Message 2 of 27 , Oct 22, 2004
        JP wrote:
        Here's a clue: It ain't easy.

        Bruno writes:

        Especially if you promote a whackjob like Rockwell  ;-)

        Here is the close...

        First, reject everything you mistakenly believe in, 2nd, accept all my extreme statements, 3rd, storm the barricades.

        "not easy" indeed.
      • Guy McLendon
        Message 3 of 27 , Oct 23, 2004
          Moderator,

          Please stop this chit-chat crap now.

          This group is intended for working messages only.

          GM

          Message 4 of 27 , Oct 23, 2004
            >An article on communicating libertarian values to the general population.
            >Here's a clue: It ain't easy.
            >
            ><http://www.lewrockwell.com/wilson-jl/wilson-james17.html>http://www.lewrockwell.com/wilson-jl/wilson-james17.html

            Rarely have I been exposed to greater idiocy than this article. It
            misses the fundamental point of the entire election choice for
            conservative christians. Regardless of what flaws Bush may or may
            not have, exactly who else are they going to vote for? They're in
            the same difficult situation as we RLC folks are. We may not like
            Bush's record on the Drug War or Medicaire or the Patriot Act, but we
            KNOW Kerry would be worse, so we bite the bullet and vote for Bush.

            Stop by my blog:
            http://www.torchofliberty.com