Re: [RLC-Action] Fw: DICK ACT of 1902 . . . CAN'T BE REPEALED (GUN CONTROL FORBIDDEN)!!!!!

  • David Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2009
      > DICK ACT of 1902 . . . CAN'T BE REPEALED

      Any act can be repealed. In fact, we've even had Amendments to the
      Constitution repealed! All it takes is a vote of congress, the senate, and
      presidential signature.

      The gub'ment can simply ignore its own laws, as history demonstrates.
      Waving pieces of parchment is a futile defense of liberty. While the
      courts are enamored of legalistic procedure and formalism, they are a part
      of government and on the government's side, not ours. We're only going to
      get our liberty back by getting good and honorable men into government,
      and remaining vigilant so that they remain good and honorable. That means
      we must focus on the voters and the local parties.

      --
      David
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2009
        The Dick Act of 1902 also known as the Efficiency of Militia Bill H.R. 11654, of June 28, 1902 invalidates all so-called gun-control laws. It also divides the militia into three distinct and separate entities. The three classes H.R. 11654 provides for are the organized militia, henceforth known as the National Guard of the State, Territory and District of Columbia, the unorganized militia and the regular army. The militia encompasses every able-bodied male between the ages of 18 and 45. All members of the unorganized militia have the absolute personal right and 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms of any type, and as many as they can afford to buy.

        I'm concerned about this definition. Can the liberals construe this to mean that I am not a member of the militia because I am older than age 45? Can they say that a handicapped person of any age cannot be a member of the militia? Someone please relieve me of this apprehension.

        --- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! ---