Re: A conservative replacement for Rahm Emanuel

  • Chris Edes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2009
      I also support Rosanna Pulido, although here in NY, I'm more concerned
      with our own special election in the 20th C.D at this time.

      I must admit the chances of victory are not superb, in a heavily
      Democratic district. However, I believe a strong showing for Rosanna
      Pulido will have collateral benefits which, at this time, I choose not
      to discuss.

      Over the next year or two, more such recommendations will be made, and a
      plan will be cautiously articulated. At this time, I can only ask that,
      if you find that I am an intelligent and perceptive person, you direct
      donations and volunteer efforts toward the Pulido campaign.

      for liberty, peace and prosperity,

      Chris Edes

      P.S. Check out the optional "loyalty oath" each candidate is asked to
      attach to the petition, by which they obtain ballot access, under
      Illinois state law:

      http://www.elections.il.gov/Downloads/ElectionInformation/pdf/P-1C.pdf