Re: [RLC-Action] RLC Liberty Watch

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2005
      From: DGHarrison <DGHarrison@...>
      > I haven't seen the
      "RLC Liberty Watch" e-mail for a long time.
      > What happened to that?

          I composed several Liberty Watch editions prior to and
      after the election, but haven't done any recently. It's a very
      time-consuming project (to do it right) and I've got at least
      a dozen other higher-priority RLC projects and demands
      on my time.
          If anyone would like to assume this task, definitely let
      me know. The main time demand is selecting and editing
      the material down to a well-written, brief summary. The
      primary technical demand (for an attractive message) is
      some HTML page composition experience.

      > I just rediscovered it when I was looking back in my

      archives. Can I be re-subscribed?

          You are still subscribed, along with 4,982 others.