RLC State Sovereignty Blog Posts

  • Steven Redlich
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2009
      Aaron Biterman and Dave Nalle have created a collection of blog posts on
      the State Sovereignty Movement, reachable thru the following URL.

      http://www.rlc.org/category/issues/sovereignty/

      This post:

      http://www.rlc.org/2009/02/05/state-sovereignty-movement-quietly-growing/
      has been viewed over 2000 times in the last 30 days and is the busiest on
      the site after the home page in the last 30 days.

      We're starting to be recognized by search engines as an authority on
      state sovereignty. Over 500 searches on [variations of] "state
      sovereignty" have brought readers to our site this last month.

      Please help us promote the RLC as an authority on this issue.
      If you come across a post on this issue, please feel free to include the
      first link above in the discussion or comments.

      Please Digg articles on our blog.

      If you know of action on this issue in your state, please let our
      writers know. A scoop will bring in lots of traffic.

      Great work Dave and Aaron.

      Thanks,
      Steve Redlich
      RLC Website Management
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2009
        Steve:

        I'm going to post an update to that article at some point in the near
        future, once
        enough states have made significant legislative progress worth reporting on.