RLC Convention Video Production -- we need photos and memories!

  • libertarian17
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2009
      -- forward --

      Dear Members,

      We are planning a video montage for the RLC National and State
      Conventions to be held March 27-29 in Jacksonville, Florida. Please
      visit the rlcfl.org website for details. We have a unique situation
      this year, it has come to our attention this is the 20th anniversary
      of the RLC. We would ask members to please send their photos (with
      captions and names), videos, favorite quotes, stories with the RLC,
      RLC success etc....even if you have only been a member for a short
      time we want all contributions. Please try to date these items if you
      can. Your particiation will help us construct a video production for
      the convention. All submissions should be on or Before March 9, 2009.
      thanks in advance for your help. Please forward/post this request
      accordingly.

      For Liberty,

      Sarah
      sarahlovett2008@...