RLC Liberty Watch

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2005
      I haven't seen the "RLC Liberty Watch" e-mail for a long time. What
      happened to that? I just rediscovered it when I was looking back in my
      archives. Can I be re-subscribed?

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2005
        From: DGHarrison <DGHarrison@...>
        > I haven't seen the
        "RLC Liberty Watch" e-mail for a long time.
        > What happened to that?

            I composed several Liberty Watch editions prior to and
        after the election, but haven't done any recently. It's a very
        time-consuming project (to do it right) and I've got at least
        a dozen other higher-priority RLC projects and demands
        on my time.
            If anyone would like to assume this task, definitely let
        me know. The main time demand is selecting and editing
        the material down to a well-written, brief summary. The
        primary technical demand (for an attractive message) is
        some HTML page composition experience.

        > I just rediscovered it when I was looking back in my

        archives. Can I be re-subscribed?

            You are still subscribed, along with 4,982 others.