Re: [RLC-Action] Liberty and the Broadcast Flag

  • Barry Moore
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2005
      The motivation for most engineers is m o n e y.

      If you want to attract more of them, the political answer would be the removal of the IRS to a less offensive and costly form of taxation.

      John Pankratz <pankratz@...> wrote:
      I think that even the non technically minded among you will find the
      political commentary in this page interesting:

      http://yro.slashdot.org/yro/05/03/03/1313230.shtml?tid=129&tid=126&tid=17

      There are a lot of techies with a libertarian streak. How can we attract
      more of them?

      John P.

      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

    • Clay Bond
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2005

        http://www.geekswithguns.com/

        --

        /"\ ||
        \ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN || The Right War