Re: [RLC-National] NTU Conference - June 11-13, 2009

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2008
      I guess, if none of them were hacking and coughing, "well-healed" might fit, but I think you were looking for "well-heeled." :-) -- Doug Harrison, Minnesota

      Mark your calendars…

      The National Taxpayers Union’s  “National Taxpayers Conference 2009” has been scheduled for June 11-13, 2009 at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in the Washington, DC area.  The RLC had a table there in 2007 and had excellent results—an unusually high proportion of the attendees ranked in the libertarian quadrant, and we can presume that those who attended were disproportionately well-healed and well-placed potential RLC members.  I hope we can assemble he volunteers to do it again.

      Jeff Palmer

      jap1@...

      --- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! ---