Fw: NORML Benefit Saturday, April 23rd, 2005 at the Last Concert Cafe 1403 Nance Street 4:20 PM - 2:00 AM

  • Guy McLendon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2005
      You are cordially invited to attend my presentation ... slated for 7:30-7:45PM.  Here's a draft copy of my speech:

      Respectfully,
      Guy McLendon

      Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 10:13 AM
      Subject: NORML Benefit Saturday, April 23rd, 2005 at the Last Concert Cafe 1403 Nance Street 4:20 PM - 2:00 AM

      Thank you all for volunteering your time and efforts for such a wonderful cause.  As I do not have all band member e-mail accounts, please forward this information to your respective members and colleagues.

      Please arrive no later than 45 minutes before your start time if possible.  Unless it rains, we will be utilizing the large outdoor stage for bands.  A drum kit, bass rig, guitar rig, keyboard rig and of course full PA will be provided.  It is recommended that guitarists bring their own guitars/basses.  Drummers should bring snare drum, cymbals and pedals if desired.  Keyboard players tend to be particular as well.  I will have a kurzweil SP-88 (not very weighted) and a Roland VK-7 (Hammond emulator) and a Korg D61 polysynth (old school) oh yeah and a Rhodes 76-key piano available, as well as a 6 channel mixer/amp and PA speaker for keyboards.

      The schedule below includes artists and guest speakers:

      4:20 – 4:40 Ed Rosenthal

      4:45 – 5:30 Slapshifter

      5:30 – 5:45 Ed Rosenthal

      5:45 – 6:30 Guy Schwartz and the New Jack Hippies

      6:30 – 6:45 Ray Hill

      6: 45 – 7:30 Mikado

      7:30 – 7:45 Guy Mclendon

      7:45 – 8:45 Sean Reefer and the Resin Valley Boys

      8:45 – 9:00 Brent Sullivan

      9:00 – 10:00 Grooving Ground

      10:00 – 10:15 Dean Becker

      10:15 – 11:15 Plump

      11:15 – 12:15 Hightailers

      12:30 – 1:30 Mark May and the Agitators

      1:30 - ???  open jam if possible – we tried last year and ran out of time before we could have the jam…

      Thank you!!!

      Randy Wall, Agent

      3rd Ward Productions

      rwall@...