Re: Fw: [ronpaul-48] Florida residents restore your 2ND Ammendment rights!

  • Manwich
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2008
      I would further assert that all laws prohibiting gun purchases are
      unconstitutional. Thus the part about "lawfully purchased" is
      repugnant to liberty. I can't support that.

      Convicted felons and the "mentally insane" have just as much right to
      protect themselves as anyone. If you don't support their right, how
      can you expect anyone to support yours?