Fw: [ronpaul-48] Florida residents restore your 2ND Ammendment rights!

  • John Conway
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2008

         Sign, or get your free ticket to the Taj Mahal..

      Petition to restore Florida gun rights on-line now! Read it, and if you agree sign the petition.

      www.FLopencarry.com
      www.FLopencarry.com

      Lets spread the word.

      P.S. Happy Holidays

      632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2008
        For us non residents, this is "for information only," right? The last paragraph says, "For the foregoing reasons, we residents of the State of Florida affirm and assert that all citizens who may lawfully purchase a handgun be allowed to carry openly in public in the State of Florida except for those places prohibited by law." It might have been better to have clearly stated that the petition is for Florida residents only.

           Sign, or get your free ticket to the Taj Mahal..

        Petition to restore Florida gun rights on-line now! Read it, and if you agree sign the petition.

        www.FLopencarry.com
        www.FLopencarry.com

        Lets spread the word.

        P.S. Happy Holidays

        632 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA

        --- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! ---

      • Manwich
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 17, 2008
          I would further assert that all laws prohibiting gun purchases are
          unconstitutional. Thus the part about "lawfully purchased" is
          repugnant to liberty. I can't support that.

          Convicted felons and the "mentally insane" have just as much right to
          protect themselves as anyone. If you don't support their right, how
          can you expect anyone to support yours?