Fw: Fundamental #10 Taxes

  • John Conway
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2008

      Here is the meaning of a consttitution.

      constitution

      CONSTITUTION, n.

      1. The act of constituting, enacting, establishing, or appointing.
      2. The state of being; that form of being or peculiar structure and connection of parts which makes or characterizes a system or body. Hence the particular frame or temperament of the human body is called its constitution. We speak of a robust or feeble constitution; a cold, phlegmatic, sanguine or irritable constitution. We speak of the constitution of the air, or other substance; the constitution of the solar system; the constitution of things.
      3. The frame or temper of mind, affections or passions.
      4. The established form of government in a state, kingdom or country; a system of fundamental rules, principles and ordinances for the government of a state or nation. In free states, the constitution is paramount to the statutes or laws enacted by the legislature, limiting and controlling its power; and in the United States, the legislature is created, and its powers designated, by the constitution.
      5. A particular law, ordinance, or regulation, made by the authority of any superior, civil or ecclesiastical; as the constitutions of Justinian and his successors.
      6. A system of fundamental principles for the government of rational and social beings.

      The New Testament is the moral constitution of modern society.

          A constitution is the very definition of our government here in the U.S.A.  It defines our LEGITIMATE form of government.  It set up a senate, House of representatives (Collectively referred to as Congress), presidency and a Court.  Without this document they do nmot exist.  That's why they play lip service to it today.  It also sets the rules for the conduct of these branches of government.  In our case, specific duties and parameters  for those occupying these offices to follow.
          These define their Legitimate: "2. Genuine; real; proceeding from a pure source; not false or spurious; as legitimate arguments or inferences."  If a legitimate law (legislation) is passed by our Congress, then we have an obligation to obey that law because we all agreed we would do just that.  Did I say laws by Congress?  Yes, I did didn't I.  Here is the proof:
      Article I, section 1. " All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives."  (bold mine)  Not some, ALL!
          That is correct.  Only the Congress can pass a legitimate law.  Not the President nor the Courts can make a legitimate law.  What happens when they do pass one?  You have an obligation to disobey that law.  That is how you enforce our Constitution.  Congress has never passed an illegitimate tax on you, ever!
          Big, bad government.  They have the armed forces aligned against you, law enforcement and all the guns and ammo they can produce, but they always obey the law to the letter.
          Here is how they got past the clause in Article I section 9. ( sedction 9, is what congress is forbidden if they encroach into one of these areas, we take them out)Congress shall make "No capitation, or other direct , Tax..."
      "capitation

      CAPITATION, n.

      1. Numeration by the head; a numbering of persons.
      2. A tax, or imposition upon each head or person; a poll-tax. Sometimes written Capitation-tax."  " Webster's 1828 Dicti0onary"

          1935  Social Security  Tax--VOLUNTARY, and never to exceed $1,400 per year. A direct Tax.  A poll-tax
          1942  Income tax  VOLUNTARY,  and to end in 1944.  Another Direct Tax. A poll-tax.
          Then they set up a rogue agency to make laws that make them permanent.  The IRS can't make laws, only Congress can.  That is why when you go into a court of law and demand to see the law that makes either of these taxes legitimate, they can't produce one.  There is no such law.   If Congress wrote on, it would be illegitimate.  They are forbidden from doing that
          The only way to put Genie back in the bottle is to take the money away.

      John Conway

    • David Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2008
        > Here is the meaning of a consttitution.

        You are on the wrong list. Take this to RLC-Discuss. Also, stop cross
        posting.