Re: [RLC-Action] Be fair-- hear the other side: 2 min from the crimina ls point of view`

  • Steve Gresh
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2008

      Criminals are people, too.  Keep an open mind.  Then do the logical thing: get a gun or more ammo.  -Geo

    • George Blumel
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2008

        Not an unreasonable initial thought, Steve, but you have to understand that there are free-lancers out there. Now, when Obama takes over and reworks his Americorps he will be recruiting those guys for his own personal army –just like his predecessors Stalin, Adolph, Fidel, Hugo, et al narcissistic dictators have had.  I hope I’m wrong but this guy is scary with his worshippers and Marxist background and now almost complete power with all three branches of FedGov within his grasp.  And Nancy Reid, Harry Pelosie and their gangs are on the same page with Obama-Messiah. Am I nuts? Don’t answer that –it was rhetorical.   –Geo.