Who is the Federal Reserve?

  • John Conway
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
          The covenant was broken in 1913.  the entity in DC that was supposed to repel invasions for us let the international bankers invade our currency--we no longer owe them anything.  We, once again,are going to have to protect ourselves not only from foreigners, but enemies from within.
          Open this link and educate yourselves before it's too late.  It's a short read.

      THE FEDERAL RESERVE WAS GIVEN A CORPORATE LIFE OF 20 YEARS.......
      http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1095269452.php

      John T. (Jack) Conway