Re: [RLC-Action] Do we really need the Fed?

  • David Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
      On Tuesday 02 December 2008 08:47:30 am John Conway wrote:
      > If these bankers had used soldiers and guns to wage a successful war on
      > our republic, then maybe people would begin to get the picture of how we
      > were defeated. Then, and maybe then, we would begin to realize that we
      > have been plundered. There is more ways than one to wage war. We lost,
      > get used to being the vanquished. 1933 we declared bankruptcy to these
      > bankers.

      Don't blame the bankers. That's just old fashioned classism in another guise.
      The problem is not bankers, but the government which has given a *few* bankers
      (the Fed) a legal cartel over the money supply.

      We will never get anywhere as long as we continue to blame wrong parties. Take
      away the Fed's legal monopoly, which was granted to it by government, and it
      ceases to be a problem.

      David