Re: Must Read: YR Push Internet Organizing Priority

  • rlcmcallen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2008
      Are the YRs really so dense as to not understand that it was a lack of
      message that translated into defeat? I could see from day one that
      McCain was this year's Bob Dole. Every few years the two parties take
      turns running a fall guy and the other side takes over. The other side
      of the public thinks they've thrown the bums out, and the ship of
      state goes sailing straight ahead. Just like Carroll Quigley wrote in
      his book.

      They should take Ron Paul as a model rather than Obama, but maybe they
      didn't because they're more like Obama than Ron Paul.