Re: [RLC-Action] *Plea$e* $upport B. J. Law$on for Congre$$ !!

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
      Distribution of copies of the Constitution at the polls and talking points such as “B. J.’s opponent voted for both bailout bills, The Patriot Act, The Thought Crimes Prevention Act, continuous funding of the Iraqi War, sanctions in Iraq and Iran, the NBAF, etc.” -- Jeff Palmer

      I hope this is just badly worded, because I don't think it is legal to pass out campaign literature within a certain distance of the polls.

      --- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! ---

    • perrinvk
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
        In Colorado, it is clearly posted at the polling places where you can
        and cannot pass out campaign literature. Good luck Jeff!

        http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---