Re: [RLC-Action] FW: Save our right to publicly acknowledge God!

  • F Worley
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2005
      Our right to Publicly Acknowledge God is not in danger.

      This petition is simply a ploy by the religious right, to energize its constituents about a supposed invasion by the liberal left into American Churches.

      The truth is however, that the irresponsible and unprofessional actions of an Alabama Supreme Court justice and a whimsical lawsuit that was overturned, do not represent a credible threat to our ability to worship, or not, the god of our choice.

      Frank