*Plea$e* $upport B. J. Law$on for Congre$$ !!

  • jap1@peoplepc.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008

      As a voter honored to reside in B. J. Lawson’s district, I’m pleased to report that he’s doing a fantastic job in his race for Congress as, perhaps, the best candidate I’ve ever seen(!)

      B. J. has come a long way since first being inspired to enter politics late last year…  First, in winning a heated primary (with 71% of the vote!!) against an establishment GOP opponent who derided him as “Ron Paul, Jr.”, by assembling an impressive campaign team, by raising more contributions than the previous several GOP nominees in this race combined, by receiving rare endorsements from both Rep. Ron Paul and the Republican Liberty Caucus, by distributing more than 40,000 copies of the U. S. Constitution to voters, and now, by successfully delivering the traditional Republican message of freedom and constitutionally limited government to his opponent’s traditional constituent base.

      Lawson supporters working at early voting stations have been reporting amazing results.  Distribution of copies of the Constitution at the polls and talking points such as “B. J.’s opponent voted for both bailout bills, The Patriot Act, The Thought Crimes Prevention Act, continuous funding of the Iraqi War, sanctions in Iraq and Iran, the NBAF, etc.” and “B. J. stands for the Constitution and against the War in Iraq, against the war on drugs, against The Patriot Act, etc.” have been hitting home with key Democrat swing voters.  Poll results have been encouraging but it’s going to be close and, in the closing days of the election, we need *your* support for our final push!  Think of the impact the thousands of additional U. S. Constitutions being distributed on election day--thanks to *your* financial support-- could provide!

      People in the freedom movement are watching this race nationwide!   Please check B.J.’s website at http://blog.lawsonforcongress.com/2008/10/27/no-coasting-into-the-wall/ and then give until it hurts … Feels Good!

      Time is short, so please act nowImagine…  Ron Paul AND “Ron Paul, Jr.” in Congress together next January!

      Jeff Palmer

      jap1@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
        Distribution of copies of the Constitution at the polls and talking points such as “B. J.’s opponent voted for both bailout bills, The Patriot Act, The Thought Crimes Prevention Act, continuous funding of the Iraqi War, sanctions in Iraq and Iran, the NBAF, etc.” -- Jeff Palmer

        I hope this is just badly worded, because I don't think it is legal to pass out campaign literature within a certain distance of the polls.

        --- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! ---

      • perrinvk
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
          In Colorado, it is clearly posted at the polling places where you can
          and cannot pass out campaign literature. Good luck Jeff!

          http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---