New: RLC Promotional Products and Novelties

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2008
      We're pleased to announce the opening of a new RLC Store at Cafe Press!
      You'll find dozens of buttons, shirts, caps, bags, mugs, a clock and even a
      teddy bear with the official RLC 'Elephant Torch' logo.

      Purchases from the store produce a direct contribution to the RLC, so order
      early and often.
      We will be upgrading the offerings with new products on a regular basis,
      with new theme designs focused on providing you with tools for recruitment, as
      well as advertising your own commitment to liberty.

      http://www.cafepress.com/RLCStore

      If you have product ideas, or would like information on bulk purchases,
      contact our Store Manager, Laura Crockett at: lauraspeaks@...