Note from Norma: Goodbye and Good Luck

  • Norma Segal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2008
      I didn't want to just unsubscribe. But now, on the eve after Yom Kippur, I'm taking stock and severing computer ties with RLC.  Too much LP outreach, too little RLCNY participation in the events of local Republican organizations, being on the absolutely wrong side of our war for our survival against Islamic totalitarianism: these are my reasons -- all policy and ideological -- nothing at all personal.
      Still for Liberty in Our Time,
      Norma Segal