Five Republicans who need Encouragment to Stand their Ground

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      The pressure from every quarter is intense. I hope these "heroes" of the
      last House vote don't abandon their stand for free enterprise and limited
      government.

      "Three lawmakers, Republicans Zach Wamp of Tennessee and John Shadegg of
      Arizona, and Democrat Emanuel Cleaver of Missouri, now say they would support
      the measure. At least three other Republicans, Jim Gerlach and Tim Murphy of
      Pennsylvania and Patrick Tiberi of Ohio, may switch their ballots as the House
      prepares to vote on the measure again, probably tomorrow afternoon."

      http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601070&sid=aXAAzVW4PHNI&refer=home