Re:BAILOUT: Try calling DC -- All circuits busy, etc.

  • Guy McLendon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008

      The senator’s phone numbers are busy, mailboxes full, etc …  *HOWEVER* their fax numbers still work, and are connected … I just wrote a note asking them to vote against the bailout, and faxed it to their Washington offices.

      It probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to fax requests to *all* their office fax numbers.

      How many folks subscribe to an automated fax service?  Perhaps we should develop a text file that contains all their fax numbers, so our systems can send a request to every senator … without being so labor intensive for us.

      Guy

      ~

      Posted by: "Y. Kelly" ykellydsl@...   glock36gal

      Wed Oct 1, 2008 9:51 am (PDT)

      Those crooks in the Senate must be getting pounded today.
      In my wildest dreams, I can't imagine that either of these two would
      vote against the Billionaire Bailout, but they need to be assured that
      they are voting against US when they vote for it.
      Thanks,