You can help...

  • sarah lovett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2008
      Hello Fellow RLCer's,

      I am writing to ask a personal favor.  I know many of you are broke, tired and possibly even overwhelmed and wonder what good can you do this election season.  Well I have something very easy to do and not very intensive.

      As most of you know, I am running for Florida State House of Representatives, District 14.  It's a tough district but I have been making incredible strides.  Currently, I am spending my time in the tougher districts to win, but I still need to touch the Republican's in the district.  We have been making phones calls to do this, and I am asking for you to do the same to help me step it up right before the election.

      I will simply send you a call script and a list of 25 names...all you have to do is follow the script and get it back to us as soon as possible.  So instead of watching another unconstitutional bailout tick across the tube this evening, I am asking you to make a difference for a fellow supporter and liberty lover.

      The beauty of this is that anyone from anywhere can call...use those minutes you pay for and know it will go toward all those things we hold dear.

      Please email me at www.sarahlovett2008@... if you can make this small contribution.

      Your help and support is greatly appreciated.

      For Liberty,

      Sarah Lovett
      www.sarahlovett2008.com
      904-838-0621

      (Pd Pol Adv App by Sarah Lovett (R) Cand Hse Rep Dist 14) (Even though that really is not accurate, but I 've heard enough stories on here to be sure.)