RLC National Officer Openings

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2005
      RLC National has received the resignations of two officers,
      Vice Chairman John Reed and Treasurer Alan Turin, both for
      personal reasons. We're sorry to see them depart, but would
      like to welcome any members who are interested in those
      positions to contact the RLC National Board of Directors in
      order to be nominated to fill these vacancies.
      Our Bylaws require that officers be RLC dues-paid members
      for at least two years. The Vice Chairman must have been a
      Director for at least six months. Since none of the current
      Board members have indicated an interest, an Acting Vice
      Chair (man or woman) will be appointed until the requirements
      are met.
      If you are interested in either position, contact any or all
      of the Directors listed below with information on your prior
      experience and reason for seeking the position. Candidates
      must be nominated and seconded by current Board members.
      A recommendation from your RLC state chapter Chairman or
      Coordinator could also be instrumental.
      Contact me if you're in doubt about your membership
      status or would like more information on responsibilities.
      Refer to the RLC Bylaws for an overview:

      http://www.republicanliberty.org/docs/rlc2004_Bylaws&Rules.pdf

      Nominations will be open until February 23rd. A Board
      email ballot or teleconference will be scheduled thereafter,
      depending on the number of nominations.

      Bill Westmiller
      RLC National Chairman
      ----------------------------------
      National Board of Directors:
      Adam Bernay: republican-liberty@...
      Philp Blumel: philip.blumel@...
      Richard Freedman: richard@...
      Anthony Frontuto: AFrontuto@...
      Ray Holtorf: Ray@...
      Bennet Kopp: bennett_kopp@...
      Douglas Lorenz: Doug@...
      Jeff Palmer: jap@...
      Murray Sabrin: MSabrin@...
      Thomas Sewell: sharper@...

      Note: The Chairman does not nominate candidates,
      but please advise me and Secretary Thomas Sewell
      of your intended candidacy.
      A recommendation from an outgoing officer or your
      state officers may also be advantageous.

      John Reed: john_reed@...
      Alan Turin: ajnock1976@...