Re: Create an RLC Meetup Group!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2008
      purist1@... writes:
      I have created a local meet-up in Arizona - the Pima County Republican
      Caucus meet-up. http://rlc.meetup.com/106

      If any of you live in Pima County, Arizona, please sign up. We
      currently have 26 members signed up; however, a few of them do not live
      in Pima County, Arizona.

      We are also in the process of organizing an Arizona RLC. We could use
      a few more members as well as someone to volunteer to be the treasurer
      and a secretary.

      We are real close to filing our petition to become chartered by the
      National RLC, but we need those two positions filled before we can hold
      our email election and submit our Charter petition, State bylaws and
      officers.

      In liberty,

      Ken Rineer

      deal here.