Re: An RLC Renaissance in Alaska?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2008
      Posted by: "Dave Nalle"
      >> Blogger News Network - USA
      > LOL. That article originally appeared on blogcritics and as
      > editor I added that one sentence ...

      Good work. It made the Google News Alert for "Republican
      Libertarian", as do many posts on the new "Nolan Chart":

      An Hour with Gary Wood on Blogtalk Radio
      Nolan Chart LLC - Warrenton,VA,USA
      The Republican Liberty Caucus (www.rlc.org) and the Democratic Freedom
      Caucus are two groups that could make a change....

      http://www.nolanchart.com/article4499.html

      Read reviews on AOL Autos.