Cancelling the RLC Convention right decision

  • Eric Dondero
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2008
      It was scheduled too close to the GOP National Convention.

      I hope the RLC will consider having a sort of "mini convention" in Minneapolis in conjunction with the GOP Conv.  We did this before in the 1990s.

      Libertarian Republicans

      Fiscally Conservative, Socially Tolerant & Pro-Defense!

      For the latest libertarian political news http://www.mainstreamlibertarian.com

      Eric Dondero is a US Navy Veteran, former Libertarian Party National Committeeman, Founder of the Republican Liberty Caucus and fmr. Senior Aide to US Congressman Ron Paul R-TX.  He is now a national Republican Political Consultant based in Houston, Texas.