Re: [RLC-Action] Mark Sanford for President on-line poll

  • Steve Redlich
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7 9:14 PM
      On Mon, 7 Feb 2005, Jeff Palmer wrote:

      > There are several good articles about S.C. Governor Mark Sanford and his
      > possible presidential run today at www.gopusa.com/southcarolina/ [excerpts
      > below] as well as an online poll in which *you* can weigh in and, perhaps,
      > add a little momentum to his presidential prospects.
      >
      > [Mark Sanford is an RLC favorite having earned excellent Liberty Index
      > ratings while in congress and having earned a rare RLC endorsement for his
      > 2006 gubernatorial race.]

      For our webmasters who are building web pages on Sanford for President,
      here are some links for the news page. One of these was mentioned in
      Jeff's email. The last one is the text of his state of the state address.
      Well worth reading.

      Thanks,
      Steve

      http://www.sierratimes.com/05/01/03/bingham01032005.htm

      Looking Forward to 2008: Mark Sanford for President
      Paul Bingham

      http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/10829713.htm

      Sanford run for White House likely
      By LEE BANDY
      Staff Writer

      http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/10614911.htm

      Sanford: Lower tax rate is top goal
      By AARON GOULD SHEININ
      Staff Writer

      http://www.washingtondispatch.com/article_10647.shtml

      Getting A Grip On Runaway Squealing Pork Commentary by Paul M. Weyrich

      http://www.vote-smart.org/speech_detail.php?speech_id=77033&keyword=&phrase=&contain=

      Governor Sanford's 2005 State of the State Address