RE: [RLC-Action] Re: RLC NatCon08 Cancellation

  • George Blumel
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2008

      As one who attended Freedom Fest a couple of weeks ago, I can see how easily the RLC fits in. In fact, I would think that some RLC speakers could be included in the Freedom Fest agenda –at least on some of the panels of which there were dozens.  BTW, the RLC had a booth at the event.  With group rates at the hotel (under $100 at Ballys) and reasonable cost to attend the Fest ($595), my wife and I spent about $1000 plus airfare, but not counting a show or gambling.  Next year’s event will also be at Ballys July 9-11, 2009.  See the website for more

      http://www.freedomfest.com/   -Geo.