Fwd: Opportunity to Reach Out to Students: Students For Liberty

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2008
      Officers and Activists,
          Just FYI. This looks like a good group that may interest
      our student or faculty members.

      Bill

      > ... many opportunities for the Republican Liberty Caucus
      > to become involved with SFL ...

          Thanks for your note, which I've distributed to all of our
      national and state officers. The RLC has joined in various
      coalitions and has endorsed the "principles and objectives"
      of other liberty organizations, but our official purposes do
      not include affiliations with any other organizations. Our
      members are certainly active in many organizations and
      we are happy to inform them of local events that may be
      of interest. The best way to inform members of events is
      to post to the RLCxx@yahoogroups.com (substitute the
      state initials) when the schedule and location is set.
          At some future date, we hope to organize our student
      and faculty members into an RLC-Campus division. I'll
      keep your information on hand for future cooperative
      efforts.

      Bill Westmiller
      RLC National Chairman