Flu preperation

  • John Conway
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2008
          You explain the plastic vaults, I find it strange.  However, don't denigrate the rest of the mail.  I find that very little finds its way here any longer.

          Every year we get some strain of flu, and it is always in the wintertime.  Dennis (Clarke) got onto D-3 when he realized this.  Flu doesn't come due to the temperature.  It doesn't get that cold in Florida, but we still get the winter flu.  Dennis discovered that it is due to the sun being in the southern hemisphere.  We need the sun for our bodies to produce D-3.  It keeps our immune system healthy.  Twenty minutes of sun between the hours of 10  Am and 2  Pm in the summer keeps us healthy.  The darker the skin, the more exposure you need.  A black man needs six times the exposure as a white one.
          We have been tracking the H5N1 strain of flu for five years.  It exist.  Even if it isn't the lethal strain, flu still kills.  All the remedies I posted should be taken to heed.
          I don't worry about the weapons and ammo, I have plenty of both anyway.  My family are all hunters, and we don't have an aversion to weapons being around.  My son had his own .22 rifle at five years.  We love going out and shooting cans of spinach.
          Forgive me for trying to save the most important bunch of people in recent history, you.

      In Liberty,
      John Conway

      Republican Liberty Caucus
      "Pursuing libertarianism within the GOP since 1990"

    • David Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2008
        On Friday 08 August 2008 09:45:52 am John Conway wrote:
        > However, don't denigrate the rest of the mail.

        The rest of the mail said: "Our govt used WW1 to introduce and spread the
        Spanish Flu worldwide" ... "I believe they will use the Olympics in China to
        introduce this disease worldwide" ... "It will be the end of America as we
        know it" ... and on and on an on ...

        It will be the end of America as we know it? Put your money where you mouth
        is! I have a one ounce Liberty Eagle gold coin that I will wager with. I will
        wager that America as we know it will continue to exist one year from today.
        It may have a bigger government, higher tax rate and an eroding dollar, but
        it will for all intents and purposes be the same nation then as it is today.
        Deal? Give me a private email message and we can work out the details.

        --
        David Johnson
      • Eric Rowe
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2008

          > You explain the plastic vaults, I find it strange.

          I apologize to the group for extending a thread that never should have
          started. Aside from the fact that it has nothing to do with the group.
          The whole story is just full of lies. The claim that the vaults belong
          to the government is a lie. They are on the property of the company
          that makes them. The claim that they are Polyguard brand is a lie. Why
          would they lie about the brand? Because they found out Polyguard has
          contracts with the government, so this lie was used to reinforce the
          first. The claim that the stockpile is some new thing this year is a
          lie. You can see them on Google maps. I've seen it myself. Therefore,
          they were there at least 5 years ago. And the rest of the garbage in
          that story is just people letting their imaginations go wild about why
          the government would need so many plastic vaults.

          Please stop passing on lies like this. And please, learn to be a
          critical thinker who bases your views on actual evidence, rather than
          just repeating what someone else said, just because it reinforces your
          beliefs about our government by incriminating it with doing something
          evil.

          You really want an explanation for why those vaults are there? Here's
          a perfectly reasonable one in a letter from Polyguard that was finally
          posted in the comments at that ridiculous Alex Jones site:

          "Polyguard and Co.
          Afton, WY 83110
          1-800-654-1067

          RE: infowars.com Cryptogon.com disclose.tv and all other paranoid sites!!!

          To Whom this May Concern:

          As you all know, death is one of those issues that we all fear yet we
          all will go through it at some time in our life and we have most all
          experienced a loved one passing away. In fact there is as average of
          2.5 million deaths occurring each year. Some are cremated and some are
          buried. Most burials require an outside burial container to go around
          the casket to keep the ground from settling and the aesthetics of the
          cemetery beautiful with the least amount of maintenance needed. Until
          about 30 years or so ago, the only outside burial containers available
          were Concrete or wooden boxes. Because of modern technology, there are
          now other alternatives to concrete such as fiberglass and polymers
          (plastic).

          I am not sure how Polyguard became associated with the burial vaults
          that are stored in Georgia. Those vaults are manufactured by our
          competitors in Georgia. However, the Manufacturers own the property
          they are stored on and there is no big secret surrounding the vaults.
          Because of manufacturing costs and the ability to manufacture 2 parts
          probably every 2 – 5 minutes, once the process begins, to be cost
          effective you manufacture until your raw products are gone. This
          creates inventory that can be rotated and used as needed.

          In the funeral service industry, there is a program called "pre-need"
          which allows families to go to a funeral home or cemetery and pre-pay
          for their funeral merchandise and services. I would guess that most of
          these vaults have been pre-sold and they are meeting the requirement
          of the storage program set forth by the manufacturing company and the
          Federal Trade Commission who governs funeral service. Because we do
          not own the vaults and are not the manufacturers of the vaults, I
          cannot tell you those numbers for sure.

          Many of you keep referencing a patent for a cremation container. This
          product never even made it to the market as far as I know. If it did,
          it is not the same product that is being stored at the manufacturers
          storage facility in Georgia. DO NOT CONFUSE THE TWO ITEMS!!!!

          If this information does not help ease your mind, you are welcome to
          call us.

          Debbie Sainz
          Polyguard & Co., LLC"