Reply to Joe Haynes

  • lpflisab@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2005
      Joe,

      Even though I am a card carrying member of the LP and a former officer of the LPF, I encourage you to run under the GOP banner. For a number of reasons, most importantly resources. The LPF simply does not have the structure and organization necessary for a State Senate race, a campaign like this needs a dedicated core group willing to work. Also money is a factor and very little of it will go your way running as a LP candidate. Finally the GOP controls all the political avenues there in Pinellas County.

      Which senate seat are you considering?

      In liberty,

      Lisa Bullion