Re: [RLC-Action] RE: Opportunity for the RLC at The Rally for the Republic

  • John Mitchel, LtCol, USAF (Ret
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2008
      Aaron,

      I've been remiss in not responding sooner, but I am trying to work my schedule
      around attending the Convention in Detroit in September.  I'll get back to you soon.

      Thanks for your patience,

      Mitch

      AULibertarians@... wrote:
      Hi Vince,

      Thanks for posting.  I think the prices for tabling are inflated.  I've been to a lot of conventions, and I've seen how certain organizations have boosted registration and operations for personal profit.

      Dave Garber is planning to call the Campaign for Liberty to ask if there are alternatives for organizations who cannot afford (or will not pay) their asking fees.

      There is a list-serve dedicated to the RLC's presence at the GOP Convention and Campaign for Liberty event -- see http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/RLC_ at_GOP_Conventio n2008/ .

      Best,

      Aaron
      RLC Board of Directors