RE: Opportunity for the RLC at The Rally for the Republic

  • AULibertarians@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2008
      Hi Vince,

      Thanks for posting.  I think the prices for tabling are inflated.  I've been to a lot of conventions, and I've seen how certain organizations have boosted registration and operations for personal profit.

      Dave Garber is planning to call the Campaign for Liberty to ask if there are alternatives for organizations who cannot afford (or will not pay) their asking fees.

      Best,

      Aaron
      RLC Board of Directors

    • John Mitchel, LtCol, USAF (Ret
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2008
        Aaron,

        I've been remiss in not responding sooner, but I am trying to work my schedule
        around attending the Convention in Detroit in September.  I'll get back to you soon.

        Thanks for your patience,

        Mitch

        AULibertarians@... wrote:
        Hi Vince,

        Thanks for posting.  I think the prices for tabling are inflated.  I've been to a lot of conventions, and I've seen how certain organizations have boosted registration and operations for personal profit.

        Dave Garber is planning to call the Campaign for Liberty to ask if there are alternatives for organizations who cannot afford (or will not pay) their asking fees.

        There is a list-serve dedicated to the RLC's presence at the GOP Convention and Campaign for Liberty event -- see http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/RLC_ at_GOP_Conventio n2008/ .

        Best,

        Aaron
        RLC Board of Directors