Opportunity for the RLC at The Rally for the Republic

  • Vince
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2008
      This is a HUGE opportunity for us to get some major exposure for the RLC. We talked about having a booth at the RNC and found that we wouldn't be welcomed. I'm 100% sure we'd be welcomed at The Rally For The Republic, August 31st-September 2nd, 10 miles from the RNC.

      For more information, go here: rally.campaignforliberty.com

      Each of the four levels of sponsorship come with more and more exposure, depending on how much you spend. For example, included among the many items in the "Patriot" package, you get a 1/2 page ad and a 30 second video on the jumbotron in the arena. Here are the costs of each of the four levels of sponsorship:

      Friend: $1,000
      Statesman: $2,000
      Patriot: $5,000
      Founding Father: $10,000

      I firmly believe if we ask for all RLC members to donate money to this noble cause, we can get AT LEAST the Statesman level. With the national press, along with thousands of liberty lovers from around the country in attendance, this is our chance to really break through onto the national scene.

      What do you guys think?
    • massonsn
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 24, 2008
        Yes, I agree. Let's put it together.

        --- In RLC-Action@yahoogroups.com, "Vince" <realrockvince@...> wrote:

        > This is a HUGE opportunity for us to get some major exposure for the
        > RLC. We talked about having a booth at the RNC and found that we
        > wouldn't be welcomed. I'm 100% sure we'd be welcomed at The Rally
        For
        > The Republic, August 31st-September 2nd, 10 miles from the RNC.
        >
        > For more information, go here: rally.campaignforliberty.com
        > <http://rally.campaignforliberty.com/sponsors/?
        id=10002&title=Become%20a\

      • AULibertarians@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 24, 2008
          Hi Vince,

          Thanks for posting.  I think the prices for tabling are inflated.  I've been to a lot of conventions, and I've seen how certain organizations have boosted registration and operations for personal profit.

          Dave Garber is planning to call the Campaign for Liberty to ask if there are alternatives for organizations who cannot afford (or will not pay) their asking fees.

          Best,

          Aaron
          RLC Board of Directors

        • John Mitchel, LtCol, USAF (Ret
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 25, 2008
            Aaron,

            I've been remiss in not responding sooner, but I am trying to work my schedule
            around attending the Convention in Detroit in September.  I'll get back to you soon.

            Thanks for your patience,

            Mitch

            AULibertarians@... wrote:
            Hi Vince,

            Thanks for posting.  I think the prices for tabling are inflated.  I've been to a lot of conventions, and I've seen how certain organizations have boosted registration and operations for personal profit.

            Dave Garber is planning to call the Campaign for Liberty to ask if there are alternatives for organizations who cannot afford (or will not pay) their asking fees.

            There is a list-serve dedicated to the RLC's presence at the GOP Convention and Campaign for Liberty event -- see http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/RLC_ at_GOP_Conventio n2008/ .

            Best,

            Aaron
            RLC Board of Directors