RE: [RLC-Action] Sheriff

  • Steven J Burden
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2008
      Does he have a web site? Does he want to be endorsed?

      What do you know, John? (and why is this on the National Action site, not the FL site)?

      Inquiring minds want to know!

      -Steve

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 23, 2008
          Jeez, like I have never done it myself??

          sounds good. Just repost over to the FL site (and you can go to the new FL site and print out a liberty compact and give it to him--or email it to him).

          -Steve