Sheriff

  • John Conway
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2008
          We have a Ron Paul Republican named Mike eyes running for sheriff of Citrus County Fl.  Of course, he's up against the good old boy network that includes the press there.  Here is his contact phone number:
      352-476-7139
          He could really use your support.  At least give him some encouragement.
          Don't forget that the Sheriff is the most powerful position in any County.  We really need to support this brave man.

      In Liberty,
      John Conway

      Republican Liberty Caucus
      "Pursuing libertarianism within the GOP since 1990"

    • Steven J Burden
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 23, 2008
        Does he have a web site? Does he want to be endorsed?

        What do you know, John? (and why is this on the National Action site, not the FL site)?

        Inquiring minds want to know!

        -Steve

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 23, 2008
            Jeez, like I have never done it myself??

            sounds good. Just repost over to the FL site (and you can go to the new FL site and print out a liberty compact and give it to him--or email it to him).

            -Steve