Re: [RLC-Action] Right to carry

  • David Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22 3:10 PM
      On Tuesday 22 July 2008 01:55:15 pm John Conway wrote:
      > Here is an online petition to reinstate open carry of handguns in Florida:
      >
      > http://www.flopencarry.com/

      Does it carry any weight for non-Floridans to sign?

      --
      David Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22 4:03 PM

        Here is an online petition to reinstate open carry of handguns in Florida: http://www.flopencarry.com/

        Does it carry any weight for non-Floridans to sign?
        I wouldn't think so. In fact, I hope not. I sure wouldn't want Al Franken here in Minnesota to get a notion that anything his California buddies say means anything here. We have Obama against McCain at the national level, and here at the state level, we've got Franken against Coleman. It's fanatical liberal against hopelessly RINO in both races, although Franken has been polling lower than Coleman so far in the race.

        --- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! ---