Right to carry

  • John Conway
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2008

        Here is an online petition to reinstate open carry of handguns in Florida:

      http://www.flopencarry.com/

      "The Revolution was effected before the War commenced. The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments of their duties and obligations ... This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people, was the real American Revolution."
      -- John Adams, February 13, 1818

      In Liberty,
      John Conway

      Republican Liberty Caucus
      "Pursuing libertarianism within the GOP since 1990"

    • David Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2008
        On Tuesday 22 July 2008 01:55:15 pm John Conway wrote:
        > Here is an online petition to reinstate open carry of handguns in Florida:
        >
        > http://www.flopencarry.com/

        Does it carry any weight for non-Floridans to sign?

        --
        David Johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22, 2008

          Here is an online petition to reinstate open carry of handguns in Florida: http://www.flopencarry.com/

          Does it carry any weight for non-Floridans to sign?
          I wouldn't think so. In fact, I hope not. I sure wouldn't want Al Franken here in Minnesota to get a notion that anything his California buddies say means anything here. We have Obama against McCain at the national level, and here at the state level, we've got Franken against Coleman. It's fanatical liberal against hopelessly RINO in both races, although Franken has been polling lower than Coleman so far in the race.

          --- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! ---