Re: [RLC-Action] Re: Another Intro

  • Ray Holtorf
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7 6:03 AM
      Joe,

      Run on the GOP if you have a chance of getting their
      nomination. The resource difference is appreciable.

      Be prepared for one thing, though. If you have a
      Republican opponent in the primary, they can and will
      hold your LP activity against you - even if they are
      smart enough not to do it publicly. They may whisper
      behind your back that you are a radical to people who
      might otherwise agree more with you.

      In my experience, it is best to throw your LP activism
      out there right up front, and deal with the issue on
      your own terms.

      Ray Holtorf - Iowa

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/_OLuKD/8WnJAA/cUmLAA/PdSolB/TM

      =====
      Ray HoltorfDirector, National Board, Republican Liberty Caucus (www.rlc.org)Ray@.../Ray"Promoters of big government programs should note that there are no famous quotes from brilliant people extolling increasing the size or power of government."

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail