Promotional literature

  • Jason Burkins
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 18, 2008

      Does the RLC still have a promotional piece of literature to use to recruit members?

      Thanks,

      Jason Burkins
      VIce Chair
      Massachusetts Chapter
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19, 2008
        Posted by: "Jason Burkins"
        > Does the RLC still have a promotional piece of literature
        > to use to recruit members?
            We have three brochures and an assortment of other
        literature that can be printed on a home computer. It's
        a fairly large zip file and you'll need to install fonts to
        edit or add local contact information. Just drop me an
        email and I'll send it.