Re: [RLC-National] RLC Georgia Victories

  • Chris Farris
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2008
      Lee Benedict's race was going to be a tough one. He was going up against
      the incumbent appropriation's chairman.

      Paul Broun TROUNCED Fleming, and has secured himself a seat for a long
      time to come. Hopefully he'll go back to being Congressman Broun and not
      the fairly disturbing candidate Broun.

      Chris

      --
      Chris Farris chris at gopliberty dot org
      Chairman 404 806 1403
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2008

        Does the RLC still have a promotional piece of literature to use to recruit members?

        Thanks,

        Jason Burkins
        VIce Chair
        Massachusetts Chapter
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19, 2008
          Posted by: "Jason Burkins"
          > Does the RLC still have a promotional piece of literature
          > to use to recruit members?
              We have three brochures and an assortment of other
          literature that can be printed on a home computer. It's
          a fairly large zip file and you'll need to install fonts to
          edit or add local contact information. Just drop me an
          email and I'll send it.