Re: Brochures

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 12, 2008
      Posted by: "David Johnson"
      > That's a really good idea ...

          If you're only doing small runs, but insist on color,
      you can get a color inkjet for $50. Of course, the color
      ink can run $50 and might get you 250-500 copies.
          Note that National (email me) has several RLC
      brochures that can be modified with local info and
      printed on your PC as required.

      > Or there is the possibility of doing a really big run ...
          I've considered asking National to do a big run of
      our standard brochures. The problem is that shipping
      costs can easily exceed local printing costs ... and
      you'd have to reprint local info (or get a rubber stamp).