Re: [RLC-Action] Introduction

  • Ray Holtorf
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2005
      In A BLUE STATE!?! (Sorry Tim, I couldn't help it...
      :-)

      =====
      Ray HoltorfDirector, National Board, Republican Liberty Caucus (www.rlc.org)Ray@.../Ray"Promoters of big government programs should note that there are no famous quotes from brilliant people extolling increasing the size or power of government."

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail